Your asset packs are fantastic! Have you ever thought about making something with MonTamer Maker?
Fantasy Dreamland Reborn - City 16x16 Tileset
A downloadable asset pack
Embark on a magical journey through the realms of Fantasy Dreamland.
This all-inclusive asset pack is a treasure trove for game developers, offering everything you need to create immersive and visually stunning games.
- City tiles for your game!
- Over 1.000 total tiles!
- 8 Frames animated water!
- 4 Frames animated doors!
- Multiple type of auto tiles!
- Multiple type of buildings!
- Customizable buildings!
- Streets for cars!
- 4 Different cars!
- Sand and playground!
- Signs and traffic lights!
- Windows and doors for buildings!
- Variety of colors!
- Lots of props!
- 16x16 tiles, 32x32 and 48x48 included!
- Usable on any game engine! (Unity, Godot, GameMaker, RPG Maker...)
- Note: This is part of the Fantasy Dreamland World.
- You are free to use on personal or commercial projects!
- You can edit or modify to fit your game!
- Credits to ElvGames!
- You cannot resell this asset pack not even modified!
- You cannot claim this asset pack as yours!
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I always thought on making a pokemon like game, but I never started it, I love the genre but I'm currently working on a project besides making stuff here, time is a problem atm hahaha
Ahh, I understand the time issue very well haha. I'm sure you have lots of interesting projects :) if you ever make a game, or become interested in making a pokemon-like game, don't hesitate to reach out and let me know! I'd be more than glad to help you, or even give some feedback on a game or art you're working on :)
Good day, I'm a purchaser of the original Fantasy Dreamland pack when the bundle was Priced at 30 USD. Do I need to repurchase all reborn packs?
It does not allow me to claim or show downloads.
I can’t wait to have a look at this!